Registered office of the company and factory is based in Pune India.
H. Fillunger & Co. Pvt. Ltd. popularly known as “Fillunger” was started as partnership firm way back in 1926 by Dr. Harry Fillunger, Mr. Stracatti & Mr. D. A. Marathe and was later incorporated as Private Limited Company in 1957. It has two businesses namely agency division and manufacturing division.
Fillunger vacuum manufacturing division produce Standard & Custom built chambers for high and ultra-high vacuum application as well as Vacuum and Plasma processing systems such as Resistive evaporation, Magnetron Sputtering, Plasma cleaning & etching for variety of applications.
Fillunger represents world renowned manufacturers of industrial raw materials, components and equipment. Fillunger agency division has qualified and well experienced sales and service team located in major metropolitan cities in India to cover marketing, sales, installation as well as after sales service support.