:: LPG Division - About Us  
     
 

This division was previously known as Chinchwad Precision Optical Frame Works in short (CPOFW) was established in 1959 to produce metal spectacle frames and it's accessories. Later on this activity was discontinued and only spares such as screws, hinges and side wires were produced and millions of such spares were sold in Indian market. Later on screws for fare meters, cameras and for electronic instruments were included in the manufacturing range.

Around 1981, this division started production of components of LPG regulators and valves and the earlier activity of producing spares of spectacles frames and screws for other application were totally discontinued.

Components of LPG Regulator and Valves were initially sold in the Indian market till 1993 and from 1994, the scope of marketing such components was extended to cover European markets. The market survey of various types of LPG regulators and Valves used in Europe & Latin America was carried out and result of this survey it was decided to increase product range to include assembled couplings and regulators and was done accordingly. In the year 2006, LPG Division was converted into 100% export oriented unit.

Today, LPG Division has all the facilities including precision automats, die casting machines, 3D & 2D packages in Engineering, a well-equipped inspection room to ensure flawless quality products.

The present range of products include LPG Regulators, Couplings, Jumbo and Multi Lock Adapters and also Components and sub-assemblies of LPG valves, regulators as well as of Natural Gas Regulators.

This Division plans to add more regulators to it's present range of products in phased manner.

 
     
     
  Copyright © 2005 by H. Fillunger & Co. Pvt. Ltd.
Designed & Developed by Technosys-Solutions